If your ASUS Realtek audio driver not working, updating the driver can solve the problem. There are 3 ways you can use to download new ASUS Realtek audio driver. Download from Realtek , ASUS or download using Driver Easy. Choose an easier way depending on your situation.
Download Driver via ASUS Support Site
It is recommended that you go to ASUS to check for new driver first, as they provide customized Realtek audio drivers. Following steps are for your reference how to download the Realtek driver on ASUS official website.
1. Go to ASUS website.
2. Search the model in the search box at the top right corner of the page. (example:UX305CA)
3. Click Support.
4. Click Driver&Tools.
5. Choose the OS to one that your PC is running.
6. Download the audio driver. There might be several versions displayed. Choose the latest one.
Download Driver from Realtek Website
If you cannot find newer Realtek audio driver on ASUS website according to your PC model, download it from Realtek website. Following steps are for your reference how to download the latest driver on Realtek website.
1. Go to Realtek website. Check the box next to the “I accept to the above ” and click Next button. Then you will be directed to the download page.
2. In download page, the drivers highlighted in blue are available to download. Click Global to download the driver depending on your operating system (32-bit or 64 bit).
Download Driver Using Driver Easy
Downloading ASUS realtek audio drivers manually is an option. But it may take much time and energy. If you want to save more time on it, you can use Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers then give you a list of new drivers. If your ASUS Realtek audio driver is missing or outdated, Driver Easy will find new driver for you. All you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
1. Click Scan Now button.
2. Click Update button. Then download process will begin.
The Free version is available to download drivers freely, but you are required to install drivers manually (Update Drivers with Free Version). If you want to have all drivers updated with 1 click, you can upgrade to Professional version. With Professional version, you can enjoy full features and free technical support guarantee.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.