Bluestacks Download – There are several ways to run an Android applications on Windows 10. One of them is using an Android Emulator. So many emulators that we can used to doing this job. And in this article we will focus on the best and most used android emulator in the world. Yeah, you know it! a Bluestacks. This emulator become very popular now because they fast and have many features.
One of the excellent features of BlueStacks is Live Streaming game that you are currently playing on Twitch. And also BlueStacks TV. With this feature you can available to watch another BlueStacks users who are streaming their games. So what are you waiting for, get it now for free Bluestacks the best emulator in 2019.
Bluestacks for PC
This emulator is available for your pc/laptop and compatible with many operating system like Windows 10,8,8.1,7 or MAC OS. Bluestacks come with many version, please choose the installation version that fit with your system. Just click at the link on below then save the bluestacks offline installer into favorite directory on your PC storage device
Bluestacks Latest Version 2019
Bluestacks Old Version
Bluestacks PC System Requirement
For your info: This requirement is for user that wanna install Bluestacks for Windows 10 64 bit (version 4) on a PC. Surely for the version below, it will have better performance if you meet this minimum requirement.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements.However, for a superior gaming experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS(see help). Click on this link to find the single thread Passmark score of your PC’s processor.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750. Click on this link to find the Passmark score of your PC’s Graphics controller.
- RAM: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
How to Install Bluestacks on Windows 10, 8.1, 8 & 7
- Click the bluestacks link download on above of this page
- Save the installation file into your PC storage device
- Once the download has finished, open the file to begin the installation process.
- Click on the Install Now button to kickstart the installation process. This should take a couple of minutes depending on your PC Specifications
- (Optional) You can pick a desired location for the Install by Clicking on the Customize Installation option as seen in the screenshot above.
- Click on the Complete Button to finish the Installation process
- BlueStacks Engine will fire up and you will now be prompted to complete a one-time initial Setup process.
- On the Welcome screen, pick a Language and proceed.
- When prompted, Sign in to your existing Google account or create a new one to get started
- That’s it. Just search for the App through the Search Bar on the right and install it to start playing.
If you wanna try another android emulator like bluestacks, we recommend you to use some of this app on below. Here we go, 5 best bluestacks alternative android emulator for windows pc:
We hope you found this guide useful and easy to follow. Go ahead and install BlueStacks latest version into your windows 10 now. So you can start playing all your favorite mobile games with the comfort of your PC. Do let us know what you think about this New BlueStacks by leaving a comment below. We love hearing from you.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.