Windows 10 DreamScene – So many windows 10 lovers search for this information where to download DreamScene for Windows 10 or how to activate dreamscene Live Wallpaper into Windows 10 PC. Yeah, we already know, that dreamscene was an extra feature for Windows Vista Ultimate which allowed you to make a video as a wallpaper. It used to be pretty simple to make animated backgrounds on a Windows 10 desktop.
Then the question, Is there a program that allows you to do this for Windows 10? And the answer is with Windows 10, it isn’t so simple anymore. But it’s still possible to have this favorite Windows Vista feature. So if you want to liven up your Windows 10 desktop with some animated backgrounds, there’s some way on below what you need to do. But before that, this is some info that you need to know about dreamscene. Happy reading!
What is DreamScene
According to Wikipedia, Windows 10 DreamScene is a utility that allows videos .wmv, .mpeg or .gif and other optimized animations to be used as desktop wallpapers. It is one of the Windows Ultimate Extras feature for Windows Vista. DreamScene was rumored to be in creation under the names Motion Desktop and Borealis.
Windows 7 has feature like this, called wallpapers slide show. However, DreamScene is not gone away on Windows 7, it was only deactivated and hidden deep within a system.
Download and Install Dream Scene for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
In order to reveal the opportunity to use free live wallpaper for windows 7 function again, one may try a common utility DreamScene Seven. Please follow this step by step to install DreamScene on windows 7/8/8.1
| Link: DOWNLOAD DreamScene For Free.|
Size: 1.5 MB
Windows 7 64-bit
- First, you must Download DreamScene from the download link on above
- After the program is downloaded, it is necessary to run the file with administrative privileges (right button click is the run as Administrator).
- Then you have to select the button Install DreamScene.
- Now a new item “Set as Desktop Background” will appear in the Video File Context Menu, with the help of which it can be set as a desktop background.
- So it only remains to visit DreamScene gallery and choose an appropriate video clip for the desktop, there is definitely a wide choice – more than hundred of selective scenes.
Download and Install DreamScene on Windows 10
As we have mention before, dreamscene live wallpaper apps did not available anymore for Windows 10. But don’t be sad, we’ll show you how to set up Windows 10 live wallpaper. We have some main ways to get live wallpapers and animated backgrounds on Windows 10. Each of these options lets you add your own backgrounds or those made by others.
Free Live Wallpaper App for Windows 10
First, you can using free live wallpaper App like DesktopHut. This desktop app provide you an Animated Wallpaper windows 10 and Live Wallpaper into Windows 10 operating system. Download Desktophut live wallpaper app now and check their gallery.
- After the program is downloaded, unpack (unzip) the file where you want and then run DesktopHut.exe.
- Then you have to select the button “Choose Animated Wallpaper”.
- Now you can celect any video you want and then push Start button.
- So it only remains to visit DesktopHut gallery and choose an appropriate video live wallpaper for the desktop.
Premium Live Wallpaper App for Windows 10
Second, you can also buy this premium app from windows. With this paid live wallpaper apps of course your Windows 10 PC will possible to display and running animated live wallpaper on your Desktop. Many paid software out there, so we recommend this three paid desktop Apps for you.
- Wallpaper Engine for Windows 10. Download: Wallpaper Engine (Price $5)
- Stardock DeskScapes 8 for Windows 10. Download: Stardock DeskScapes 8 for Windows 10 (Price $7.99, 30-day free trial available)
- PUSH Video Wallpaper for Windows 10. Download: PUSH Video Wallpaper (Price $9.99, free trial available)
Well, that’s it. Some good tools for creating live desktop backgrounds for your Windows 10 desktop. Better still, that Desktop Apps will even work on Windows 7 and Windows 8. And if you’d prefer to use a GIF image, you can even set GIFs as wallpapers in Windows 10.
If you’ve used live wallpaper on Windows 10 desktop PC, it suddenly looks more interesting. Your desktop will gives you something that moves—perhaps heavenly bodies in slow motion, or fish swimming. For some people, animated backgrounds are undeniably visually rich.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.