Logitech Marathon mouse M705, another revolutionary mouse produced by Logitech. It supports operating systems ranging from XP to Windows 10, which basically means that every one can enjoy the convenience brought by it.
It should always be your first option when you find your mouse not working properly all of a sudden. In this post, we will be introducing some of the most effective ways to get your M705 mouse driver updated and therefore fix your driver problem.
We usually would suggest you update driver via Device Manager first, but mouse driver is a little bit different. It is one of the most fundamental devices needed in the running of the computer, so the driver is usually installed automatically when you plug in or connect your mouse to your PC.
When you suspect that there might be some problem with your mouse, the first thing to do is to reconnect the device with your PC. So if you haven’t done that, please do it now.
1) To update device driver manually, we need to locate the driver first. Type Logitech M705 in the search box of your searching engine, and then choose what looks good for you.
2) Scroll down to the bottom of this page and choose GET SUPPORT.
3) Make sure that this is the correct product name and then click the Downloads button here.
4) Choose your operating system from the drop-down menu, and then choose to download the driver as per your needs by clicking the Download buttons on the right.
5) Then, just wait for the download to finish. After that, double click the download .exe file to run the installation as instructed.
6) When the installation completes, you might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Option Two: Update Automatically (Recommended)
As an alternative, you can choose to let Driver Easy take care of all the download and install for you.
With the help of Driver Easy, all you need to do when trying to download a certain driver, is to click two buttons: Scan Now button and Update button.
If you are looking for more well-developed features and functions, as well as professional tech support waiting to solve your driver problem, why not have a try at the professional version? If you are not satisfied with it or the services provided, you can always ask for a refund 30 days within the purchase. Guarantee!
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.