Recently, you upgrade your Windows operating system to Windows 10. Windows 10 is great but it also brings you some troubles. The Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) is one the Windows 10 nightmares. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION is one of the common BSOD errors. If you’re facing this blue screen error, rest assured. We’ve found the answer for you. Please read on the page.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R (at the same time) to invoke the Run command.
2) Type msconfig in the box and press Enter to open the System Configuration window.
3) Choose to view on Services pane. Click Hide all Microsoft services > Disable all.
4) Go on to choose to view on Startup pane. Click Open Task Manager.
5) On Task Manager window, tap on Startup pane. Then highlight the unnecessary services except Windows safe services and click Disable.
6） Close Task Manager window and back on Services Configuration window, tap on Boot pane. Then uncheck Safe boot and click OK.
7) Click Restart if prompted by System Configuration. Then see if your computer can boot to Windows 10 normally.
Sometimes the corrupted system files can cause the blue screen error, in such case, we advise you run system file checker to scan the system file and repair the corrupted or missing ones.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X (at the same time) to open the quick-access menu.
2) Click Command Prompt (Admin) to run it as administrator.
3) Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
3) Type sfc /scannow in pop-up window and hit Enter to run it. Wait till Verification 100% complete.
4) Reboot your Windows 10 into normal mode. See if the Blue screen has gone.
The blue screen errors are always caused by the incompatible, outdated or corrupted drivers. Therefore, we highly recommend updating device drivers on your Windows to ensure your system run properly whenever the blue screen shows on your computer.
There are two ways you can update your device drivers: manually or automatically.
Manual driver update – You can update your drivers manually by going to the manufacturer’s website for your devices, and searching for the most recent correct driver. Be sure to choose only drivers that are compatible with your variant of Windows versions. In this way, you will need to check the update for your devices one by one.
Automatic driver update – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find all the available correct drivers, and it will download and install them correctly:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers
3) Click the Update button next to any flagged driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
4) After updating drivers, please restart your computer to make the new drivers take effect. Check to see if the blue screen is gone.
Either hardware or software issues can lead to blue screen error. And Windows updates can address security flaws and bugs related to both hardware and software. Thus make sure you’ve install all the new Windows 10 updates to keep your Windows 10 healthy, stable and away from blue screen error.
1) Type Windows Update in the search box. Click Check for updates on the top result.
2) Click Check for updates on the right pane of pop-up window.
Go on to follow the on-screen instructions to install the updates.
That’s all there is to it.
Your any comment or feedback is welcomed coming below, thanks.
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.