If your WiFi connection is on and off frequently, and the Internet just keeps dropping and then connecting back on again, you’re not alone. Many Windows 10 users are reporting this problem.
No worries, it’s possible to fix. Here is the 2-step solution for you to try. Just work your way down and follow the easy-to-do instructions.
1) Right-click your WiFi icon at the bottom right corner of your PC desktop and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
2) Click Change adapter settings.
3) Right-click your WiFi adapter and click Properties.
4) Click Configure.
5) Go to the Power Management tab. Un-tick the box for Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click OK.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X at the same time, then click Device Manager.
2) Expand Network adapters. Right-click your wireless network adapter driver and click Update driver.
3) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4) If you see the notification saying that Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed,
you need to update the driver by yourself.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your network card drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged wireless card device to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
My name is PaRa Mu Dita, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.